We have had quite a bit going on lately and I do not have pictures for everything but I will post some of what I have....
1. Congrats to my cousin Michelle she delivered another great-grandchild for our grandparents. A precious baby boy named Grayson ~ and he is really really good. Not to mention Shell is taking to the mommy thing like a champ.
2. This is what my mother wanted to do for mother's day. So we took her to "bungee jump" as she referred to it and then took her to Rosa's for lunch (where she wanted to go). Overall it was a great day and my mom managed to do 2 flips. She was thrilled she had us all home.
3. The Fort Worth Zoo came to visit our kids at the development center it was lots of fun
These were my FAVORITE animals they brought.... the penguins!!! We even got to hear them talk and see how they said hey to each other.... it was GREAT!!!!!!
We had other animals like the blue and gold macaw, a baby alligator, an opossum, a skink, snake, and and a humongous dog just to name a few. The kids LOVED it!!! (so did I)
4. We have several friends that are due soon with their first babies and we are so excited for all of them. Not to mention that we can't wait to meet all the babies.
5. My cousin Monica has taught me to make several great baby gifts from scratch. Thanks lady they are working out GREAT!!
These are just a few of our latest happenings, and SETH just for your information our grass is actually GREEN ~ Lance has been working hard to green it up but we did add the landscaping in March when the grass is still dormant. Just so you know (ha ha ha). Only one more week of school this year and then I will post more information.