Sunday, November 25, 2007

ONE WEEK!!!!

This is a picture of our FIRST HOME..... Hope you will come visit!

We are down to one week..... lets just say we are counting down and very excited. Lance and I are in the midst of the last minute details and "duties" that have been assigned. The excitement is building and we are very ready. Lance is more ready to be at the reception enjoying the "party" and on his honeymoon. I am more ready to celebrate and finally be married to Lance!

The wedding is pretty much all set and the last minute details are being worked out. Lance is only working Monday through Wednesday and I unfortunately am working through Thursday. But it will definitely make time fly by..... I will blink and Friday will be here before I know it. The house is coming along. Lance's parents came up on Friday and helped unpack, hang things and break down all the boxes we had unpacked so far. I will post pictures once things are more put together. We are close to being ready for overnight guest if we have any takers.

I will try to post more information later this week...... Happy count down everyone!

No comments:

The Langners

The Langners
from our honeymoon in mexico