Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Lee side is.... Fertile as the Nile valley

Okay don't everybody get excited it is not I repeat NOT Lance and I! However I do want to put up a post to tell my cousin Brittany CONGRATULATIONS!!!! After several years of trying for a second baby she and her family found out this week that she is pregnant with a baby boy and due in February. We could not be more excited, thrilled, ecstatic for them.... I know what you must be thinking she just found out and she is due in a few months? Well ladies it is time to be jealous she must have the easiest pregnancy on earth and I pretty much know I will not be that lucky.

On top of that in the past year we have welcomed 5 new babies into the family and are expecting 2 by the end of May. How truly blessed are we that our family continues to grow. Brit I guess you were due for a boy since recently mostly we got girls.... gotta even it out some how. Again we are so happy for you and wish you the easiest finish to your pregnancy..... you deserve it girl! Let us know when you get your registry up!!!! Love you.

1 comment:

Meet the Chapman's said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We can not wait! only 3 1/2 months left. I cant say this enough but easiest pregnancy EVER. Now I just have to get stuff ready and not very much time to do that. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

The Langners

The Langners
from our honeymoon in mexico