Sunday, October 12, 2008

Softball - update 1

Alright well the guys are playing softball at a nice ballpark in Euless. They are playing in the "E" league which is supposed to be the easiest/ least experience/ fun grouping to be in. According to the "regulations" this is the league we should be playing in..... some of these teams playing however I think forgot this is supposed to be fun. They are overly competitive and some shall we say do not have the best sportsmanship. But our guys go out every Thursday night and still try to have fun. I think they are planning a team practice or team trip to the batting cages now before their next game. I thought I would post a few pictures that we have so far. The guys are currently one of three teams in the "E" league that are 0-4.... our goal: TO WIN ONE GAME! I believe if we are one of three teams with this record the Hometown Heroes can surely win one!!! Enjoy the pictures more to come now that I have borrowed my Dad's nice 35mm camera that has a ZOOM lens.

~OK so our Internet truly SUCKS!!!! I have been trying to post the other pics for over an hour and it is running so slow it is worse than dial up and won't upload the pictures. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

The Langners

The Langners
from our honeymoon in mexico