Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a month it has been...

These are some fun pictures from some happenings the past 2 weeks or so....
We had a great visit this past weekend from one of our great friends (minus his fiance' who was studying for a test all weekend).  ENJOY!!!

So I got this great all white serving bowl with handles and all weekend the guys thought it was hilarious to wear my bowl on their heads... this was the only picture I was able to catch of them.
I love this guy... what a friend in Zeb.
Zeb and Lance... I dare to say 2 peas in a pod this weekend.  They may have had to much fun staying up until 4am playing original super mario brothers.... some one help them!
These are some pictures of the awesome sunset outside our house that I captured.  Yes, my husband did call me and ask me to go outside and take pictures of the sunset.  I thought he was kidding until he told me he was serious and I complied.  But the whole string of pictures turned out incredible.

1 comment:

Susan and Craig said...

That sunset is amazing! It was great seeing ya'll this weekend! I hope you have a wonderful week.

The Langners

The Langners
from our honeymoon in mexico