Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My North Euless Family


To my North Euless Family,
I just wanted to send you all a note to tell you how much I have loved working with all of you the past 3 years.  You have all touched my life and I have been blessed to work with such amazing people.  I have never felt so loved, supported, and as a member of a pretty neat family as I did at North Euless.  If you have not received your letter from Melissa to start the year let me be the one to tell you that special education has moved me to South Euless Elementary for the upcoming school year.  You have a wonderful new therapist coming into North Euless.  I know you will all welcome her with open arms just as you did me.  I have shed some tears over the move but want you to know you are not getting rid of me that easy.  I have asked Melissa to please keep me in the loop about showers and family nights, etc so I can still see everyone.  I know Melissa went to bat for me and really tried everything to keep me at NEE but in the end my services were needed elsewhere.  Thank you for all the ways you have supported me, helped me grow, made me one of the team and family, and helped me make all my students successful.  You will never know how much I appreciate each and everyone of you and the relationships I have made with you.  
Sincerely,
Katharine

No comments:

The Langners

The Langners
from our honeymoon in mexico